Operating Your GloBox
How GloBox Operates
- Plug into standard, USA 110v wall outlet
- Place items you wish to sanitize into GloBox –keys, phone, glasses, mail, delivered packages, small groceries, shoes
- By default, the 60-second cycle is selected. Optionally press the 3-minute boost button for extra cleaning powerful enough to kill mold.
- Close the lid
- Safety switches ensure that power is only connected to the lights when the lid is fully closed.
- You will know GloBox is working because we designed it with a safety window that allows you to see the lights are on and cleaning.
- Wait 60 seconds or 3 minutes depending on cycle, and your items are clean and sanitized.
- Remove items
- Clean as often as you want
- Wipe clean as needed
- No need to replace bulbs. UV-C LED bulbs should last for over 1 million cleaning cycles